How to make Courgette and Crab Linguine.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 350g linguine
- 500g crabmeat
- 500g courgettes, cut into ribbons with a peeler
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 unwaxed lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- 2 tsp dried dill
- Parmesan, to serve
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for about 8 minutes, or until al dente.
- While that’s happening, stick the courgette ribbons in a colander, and sit it over the pasta pot so that they steam nicely for about 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta (save a little of the cooking water), and tip into a large saucepan.
- In a separate frying pan, fry the onion in the oil for a minute or two, then add the oil and the garlic into the saucepan with the pasta.
- Put on a very low heat.
- Toss in the crabmeat, the dill, the courgettes, the lemon zest and juice, and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Mix until all is combined, then serve in bowls with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.