How to make Conger and Prawns in Cider.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 thick slices of conger
- 100 g peeled prawns
- 1 green pepper
- 2 glasses of cider
- 1 onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups water
- 1 bay leaf
- extra virgin olive oil
- Season the conger and roll in flour.
- Saute in olive oil (5-7 tablespoons) in a casserole pot and set aside.
- In the same casserole pot add 2 tablespoons oil.
- Cut onion into strips and fry slowly.
- After 5 minutes add the green pepper cut into thin rings and the chopped garlic.
- Meanwhile grate tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoes along with the water and bay leaf.
- Cook slowly for 5 minutes.
- Season if it is needed.
- After 5 minutes, add the slices of conger and the cider.
- Allow to cook for about 7 minutes.
- Then add the prawns and leave cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Use chopped parsley for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.