How to make Cod with Paprika.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2-4
- 4 cod fillets
- ¼ cup flour
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 Tbsp smoked sweet paprika
- Olive oil
- Rinse cod fillets and pat dry.
- Spread flour on a plate and dredge cod fillets.
- Add a good amount of olive oil to a non-stick pan, at least ½ -inch deep.
- Put pan on medium-high heat.
- Add dredged cod to the pan and fry until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and place on a plate.
- Add sliced garlic to pan and fry until beginning to brown, for about 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add paprika and incorporate into oil quickly with a fork or spoon.
- Immediately pour over cod to avoid burning the paprika.
- Serve and enjoy with some boiled potatoes!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.