How to make a Classic Macaroni Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 700 ml Mayonnaise
- 400 g Macaroni
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp onions, minced
- 1/3 cup carrots, minced
- ½ cup pickle relish, drained
- ½ cup cooked ham, diced
- ½ cup pineapple, drained and diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- black pepper
- Cook the Macaroni according to packet directions.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the Mayonnaise and cooked Macaroni.
- Season with salt and black pepper according to taste.
- Chill before serving.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.