How to make Classic Huancaína Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 6 yellow potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 8 oz fresh white cheese
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in slices
- ½ cup aji amarillo paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 4 soda crackers
- Black olives
- Parsley sprigs
- Put the aji amarillo paste in the blender, add oil and milk and process with the crackers, cheese and salt, until smooth.
- In four plates put four lettuce leaves, some thick potato slices, and cover with a few tablespoons of the sauce.
- Garnish with black olives, hard boiled eggs and parsley.