How to make a Chutney Mayo Chicken Bake.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 8 large pieces of chicken
- 2 tbsp chicken spice
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 packet of brown onion soup
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chutney
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Rub the chicken spice into the chicken.
- Add the rice in a greased oven dish and place the chicken pieces on top of the rice.
- Mix the hot water and onion soup.
- Add the chutney and mayo and mix.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover the dish with tin foil and place in the pre-heated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a salad.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]