How to make a Chunky Beef Casserole.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 400 g Beef (cut into chunks)
- 2 Large potatoes (cut into bitesize cubes)
- 2 Large carrots (cut into slices)
- 3 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Tsp Sweet paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Yellow food colourant
- 2 Bay leaves
- 30 cl White wine
- Olive oil
- 70 cl Water
- Salt (to your own liking)
1: Cover the base of a cooking pot with olive oil and add the garlic and beef. Fry on high heat until golden brown.
2: Add the salt, paprika, yellow food colourant, bay leaves, wine and water. Mix well, cover with the lid and leave to cook on medium heat for 1 hour.
3: Then add the carrots and potatoes. Mix well then cover with the lid and leave to cook for 30 minutes on medium heat.
4: When done, remove from heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.