How to make Chorizo with Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 4 chorizos
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- oil for frying
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Pre-cook the potatoes, without peeling, in a pot with water until it covers the potatoes and leave them boiling for 10 minutes.
- When ready, cut them into cubes and reserve.
- Peel the casings from the chorizo so that the meat comes out crumbled.
- In a frying pan, brown the chorizo with a little oil and cook until it begins to look a slightly golden.
- Add the potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]