How to make Chorizo Skillet Pasta.
INGREDIENTS: Serve 2
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 1 – 9 oz. package Chorizo
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 – 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 – 4 oz. can diced chillies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- In a large, lidded skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until the onion is softened and translucent.
- Add the chorizo and cook for 10 minutes, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
- Add the canned tomatoes, chililes and cumin.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the egg noodles and chicken stock.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer and cover with the lid.
- Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the corn.
- Add the Cacique® Crema Agria and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.