How to make a Chorizo & Mushroom Casserole.
Chorizo & Mushroom Casserole Recipe is a quick 30 minute dish that uses very few ingredients but produces a delicious meal. Very easy to make and very enjoyable to eat! This is comfort food at it´s best!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 3 Chorizos (cut into slices)
- 125 g Mushrooms (each cut into 4 pieces)
- 2 Large potatoes (cut into bitesize cubes)
- 2 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 50 cl Water
- 1/2 Tsp Sweet paprika
- Olive oil
- 2 Bay leaves
- 20 cl White wine
- Salt (to your own liking)
- Cover the base of a cooking pot with olive oil and heat up. Add the chorizo, mushrooms and garlic. Gently fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika, salt, bay leaves, wine, potatoes and water. Stir well.
- Cover with the lid and leave to cook on medium to high heat for 30 minutes.
- When done, remove from heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy… With some fresh crusty bread for dipping in the delicious sauce!