How to make a Chorizo And Butter Bean Stew.
This is a delicious meal that is very quick to prepare, so it makes an ideal quick lunch or supper.
Ingredients to serve 4 people:
- 100g Chorizo Sausage, sliced.
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed.
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Paprika.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Smoked Paprika.
- 400g Tin Butter Beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g Tin Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 400g Jar of Tomato Frito, or Italian Tomato Passata.
- Olive Oil.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Slice the chorizo into bitesize chunks.
- Now heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium sized saucepan.
- Fry the onion and chorizo for 10 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Next add the beans, and tomato frito/ passata.
- Add the paprikas.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until the stew has thickened.
Serve with fresh crusty bread.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.