How to make Chorizo Bites in Sweet & Spicy Sauce.
Golden brown chorizo in a sweet and spicy sauce that’s so good, your guests will be mopping it up with bread!
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp+ hot sauce of choice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped or minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cornflour/cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water or pineapple juice
- 4 (~600 g / 1.2 lb) chorizo
- 2 tsp oil
- Toothpicks for serving
- Cut Chorizo into 8mm / 1/3″ thick slices on a slight angle.
- Mix together Sauce in a bowl.
- Mix together Thickener in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add chorizo and cook until golden brown on both sides – around 3 minutes.
- Add Sauce and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add Thickener and mix quickly, then simmer for 45 seconds to 1 minute until thickened.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve with toothpicks.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.