How to make Chorizo a la Pomarola.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 8 Argentinian chorizos
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large white onion
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- Chilli powder, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- Boil the chorizos for 10 minutes and reserve them.
- Chop the garlic very small and the rest of the vegetables.
- In a large skillet, brown the onions and garlic and cook with a touch of olive oil until the onion is translucent.
- Add the bell peppers, salt, pepper, chilli and paprika and sauté for a couple more minutes.
- Add the can of tomatoes, the water and the hot broth.
- Add the bay leaf, the chorizos and boil for 10 more minutes.
- Cook over low heat and covered for 20 more minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.