How to make Chimichurri Meatballs.
Ingredients: Serves 4-6
- 2 lbs Ground beef, 80/20
- 1 batch Chimichurri sauce
- 1-2 cups bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the chimichurri sauce according to directions in here.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1/3 cup prepared chimichurri with the bread crumbs, toss to combine until there are no longer any dry parts.
- Add in the ground beef, eggs and salt.
- Mix well with your hands until the breadcrumb mixture is completely incorporated with the meat and eggs.
- Roll the meat mixture into 1 ½ inch balls (about 2 tablespoons each) and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and cook for 5 more minutes until the meatballs are browned and have reached an internal temperature of 165°F on an instant read thermometer.
- Discard any fat that leaked out of the meatballs.
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving platter and serve with remaining chimichurri sauce.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.