How to make Chifa Style Rice.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 cups cold cooked white rice, without salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated or finely chopped
- ½ cup bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup snow peas, sliced
- ½ cup cooked green peas
- ½ cup soy sprouts
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup scallions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat a wok or pan over high heat, and when it´s very hot, add oil.
- Add bell pepper, stirring all the time, add snow peas and incorporate the rice, and stir quickly.
- Make a well in the center and add garlic and ginger.
- Stir for a couple of minutes and combine with the rice and vegetables.
- Add eggs in the center of the pan, scramble and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add green peas and soy sprouts.
- Season with soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds and the chopped scallions.
- Serve immediately.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.