How to make Chicken Tikka Masala.
Chicken Tikka Masala is a mild, creamy curry that is quick and easy to make.
- 25 gram butter
- 450 gram (1 pound) chicken breast, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mild Curry Powder
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 5 tablespoons single cream
- 1 tablespoons Coriander Leaf
- Melt the butter and fry the chicken and onion for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the Mild Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Dissolve the stock cube in 150ml (¼ pint) boiling water and add to the pan with the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil stirring.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.