How to make Chicken and Prawns With Rice.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 1 Chicken breast (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 100g Prawns
- 50g Green beans
- 200g Rice
- 3 Garlic cloves
- ½ Tsp Sweet paprika
- 1 Chicken flavoured stock cube (crumbled)
- 1 Tbsp Tomato sauce
- 10cl White wine
- Olive oil
- 10cl Water
- Cover the base of a deep frying pan with olive oil, heat up and add the chicken.
- Fry for 5 minutes and then add the garlic.
- Continue to fry until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add the sweet paprika, salt to your own liking, the tomato sauce and the chicken flavoured stock cube.
- Also add the prawns and green beans.
- Mix well and then add the wine and water.
- Leave to cook on medium heat for around 20 minutes.
- Whilst you wait, cook the rice and when done, the chicken should also be ready.
- Serve the rice on a plate and then add the chicken and prawns on top.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]