How to make a Chicken and Potato Curry.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 800g Skinless and boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 Large potatoes, peeled and cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 170g Baby leaf spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Medium or hot curry powder
- 400g Can chopped tomatoes
- A large handful of chopped coriander and mint leaves
- Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- When hot add the onion, chicken, potatoes, spinach and curry powder, stir to mix well.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and 400ml of water and bring to the boil.
- Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook gently for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through and tender.
- Remove from the heat and season well.
- Stir in the chopped herbs.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]