How to make a Chicken and Olives Omelette.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 1 cup chicken fillet (cooked & shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 olives (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon basil (chopped)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Season the chicken fillet with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and olive oil.
- Season with salt.
- Grease the skillet with olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Pour the eggs mixture and rotate the skillet so that the mixture is spread over the whole skillet.
- Spread a layer of chicken fillet down the center of the omelette.
- Cook until the bottom is set and the top is soft set and then flip the omelette.
- Cook it for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Transfer the omelette to a plate.
- Sprinkle the omelette with basil and top with olives.
- Fold omelette in half and serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.