How to make Chicken Lazone.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Combine the seasonings and coat chicken breasts.
- In large saute pan melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.
- Pour the cream into the skillet and lower the heat.
- Simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens then add the remaining butter.
- When butter is melted place chicken breasts on four plates and top with the sauce.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.