How to make Chicken in Beer Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 1-2
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 cup of Mushrooms
- 1 cup of beer
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- Olive oil
- 1 sprig of Parsley
- Put the chicken breasts in water with onion and garlic and boil until fully cooked.
- Remove and reserve both parts.
- Chop the mushrooms and gently fry them in a large pan with a little oil.
- Add the chicken and let it brown slightly.
- Add a cup of beer and a cup of chicken broth.
- Let the liquid reduce and become a thickish sauce.
- Finally add the chopped parsley and let everything incorporate for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]