How to make a Chicken Breast Casserole.
Chicken Breast Casserole Recipe is a simple to make dish which should take no more than 1 hour to do. If you don´t want to make it with fried potatoes it is also delicious when eaten with boiled rice, boiled potatoes or just bread! As with most of my recipes you may have some leftover which you can always refrigerate for a couple of days.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 2 Chicken breasts (skinned and each cut into 4 pieces)
- 2 Large potatoes (cut into bitesize cubes)
- 3 Garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 Green pepper (cut into bitesize pieces)
- 1 Glass of white wine
- Olive oil
- 1⁄2 Tsp Yellow food colourant
- 1⁄2 Tsp Chicken seasoning powder
- Salt (to your own liking)
- Grab a large cooking pot and cover the base with olive oil.
- Heat up and add the garlic and green pepper.
- Fry until golden brown and then take them out and leave them on a plate to one side.
- Add the chicken to the same cooking pot and fry until golden brown.
- Then add the garlic and green pepper, the yellow food colourant, chicken seasoning and salt.
- Add the wine and stir so everything is well mixed together.
- Gently boil for around 10 minutes until the wine has nearly all evaporated and you are left with a thickish sauce.
- Grab a frying pan and fry the potatoes until they are golden brown and then add them to the pot of chicken.
- Mix well, cover with the lid and leave aside for 5 minutes before serving.