How to make Chicken a la Jardinera.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1Kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 5 plum tomatoes
- 3 green peppers
- 2 carrots
- 2 small onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of fried tomato
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 can of peas
- 1 glass of white wine
- Olive oil
- To prepare this recipe we will start by placing the onion and garlic in a saucepan, along with pre-heated oil.
- Once the onion is transparent it is the right time to add the carrot chopped into small pieces and the green peppers.
- When the peppers have lost their consistency, it is time to add the tomato chopped into small squares.
- Once the tomatoes have managed to dehydrate, add the white wine and the water so that the vegetables do not stick to the bottom.
- At this point we must have the chicken cut into clean portions, without skin and without fat, which must be immersed in this preparation, making sure that they are not overlapped in the saucepan and, if necessary, add water to cover the portions.
- Do it little by little since in this recipe the cooking of the chicken requires that it be added as the recipe progresses.
- This recipe needs the chicken to be kept on the fire for approximately 60 minutes, after that, the peas, the fried tomato and the sweet paprika will be added, which will give the final touch to the chicken a la jardinera.
- At the last moment we adjust the salt and, once off the heat, we leave it to stand for a few minutes before serving.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]