How to make Cheesy Meatball Bombs.
Ingredients: Makes 12
- 12 Cooked Meatballs
- 14 ounces pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- parsley minced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Coat a 12 well muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Roll out pizza dough, cutting into 12 squares.
- Fit each square into a muffin well.
- Melt butter, garlic powder, fine sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Baste over each piece of pizza dough.
- Place one cooked meatball in each muffin well.
- Top with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese, dividing equally.
- Heat for 15 minutes or until pizza dough is puffy and browned.
- Remove and garnish with Parmesan cheese and minced parsley, if desired.