How to make Cheesy Boiled Eggs.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- 4 oz (110 g) shaved Parmesan cheese
- 4 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a saucepan filled with water to a rapid boil over high heat.
- Using a slotted spoon, lower the eggs into the water and lower the heat to medium or medium-low so that the water maintains a simmer.
- Let it simmer for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make an ice bath by placing 4 cups of ice in a medium bowl and covering with water.
- When the eggs are done, transfer them to the ice bath and leave to cool for at least 2 minutes.
- Crack and peel the eggs.
- Slice them in half and smear 1/2 tsp of the mayonnaise on the cut side of each half.
- Top each with 1/2 oz shredded Parmesan, 1/2 tsp grated Parmesan, and a sprinkle of pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.