How to make Cheesy Baked Mussels.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 16 mussels
- 1 cup cheese (grated)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup half and half whole milk and light cream
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Clean the mussels.
- Place shells on a dry pan, cover and cook over medium heat until they open.
- Divide the shells into two parts and get out the mussels from the shell.
- Do not break the shucks.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, add garlic and fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add half and half and stir.
- Cook the sauce until it starts to thicken.
- Add half of the cheese and stir.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the 16 shucks in a baking dish and put mussels in each shell.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with parsley in a circle.
- Pour the sauce over the mussels.
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C) and bake the mussels for about 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.