How to make a Celery Smoothie.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 4 stalks of celery (chopped)
- 1 large banana (peeled, cubed and frozen)
- 1 inch piece of ginger (chopped)
- ½ cup of peeled and cubed cucumber
- 1 cup orange juice (chilled)
- Add chopped celery, frozen banana, chopped fresh ginger, chopped cucumber and chilled fresh orange juice to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in 2 serving glasses and serve immediately.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.