How to make a Carrot and Mint Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 6 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl until they’re combined.
- Add the carrots to the oil base and mix until well covered.
- Add the mint.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.