How to make Caramel and Pecan Brownies.
Ingredients: Makes 16 Pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate bits
- 125g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup cocoa (extra to serve)
- 200g dark chocolate melts
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup gluten free plain flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Line a 20cm square pan with baking paper.
- Stir the chocolate and butter in a bowl over simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Gradually add the eggs, beating well until smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the pan.
- Sift the flour and cocoa together in a bowl.
- Add to chocolate mixture with pecans and chocolate bits.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until brownie is set.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
- Dust with extra cocoa.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]