How to make a Cantaloupe Smoothie.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 1 cup peeled and cubed cantaloupe
- ½ cup peeled, chopped, and frozen banana
- 2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Start by preparing the fruits.
- Wash the cantaloupe and cut it into half using a sharp knife.
- You will need one half to make 1 glass of smoothie.
- Remove the seeds using a large spoon and discard them.
- Peel the thick skin of the cantaloupe and cut it into cubes.
- Peel a large banana and slice it.
- Freeze it for 3-4 hours.
- Juice a fresh orange.
- You can also use canned juice.
- Add 1 cup peeled and cubed cantaloupe, ½ cup peeled, sliced and frozen banana, 2 tbsp yogurt, and ¼ cup orange juice to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie to a serving glass and serve immediately.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]