How to make a Cantaloupe and Prosciutto Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 8 slices of prosciutto, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 ripe cantaloupe melon, seeded
- 8 ounces of marinated Mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- course ground salt
- Use a melon baller to scoop melon balls from the cantaloupe and place in a large bowl.
- Add Mozzarella balls and chopped mint.
- Sprinkle with course ground salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil and honey.
- Drizzle over the melon and toss gently to coat.
- Plate salad and add prosciutto.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.