How to make Cajun Seafood Boil Packs.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 12 oz snow crab clusters
- 12 uncooked jumbo shrimp
- 1 sausage rope cut into pieces
- 2 corn on the cob
- 10 oz baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Creole seasoning
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 lemon
- Louisiana hot sauce, optional
- Pre-heat the oven to 425F.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl and add the olive oil, minced garlic, and the Creole seasoning.
- Mix together really well and set aside.
- Get 2 long pieces of aluminum foil and start shaping it into a rectangular bowl shape and repeat with the other piece.
- Cut the corn on the cob in half or thirds and separate it equally to each foil pack.
- If you are working with uncooked baby potatoes poke some holes in them with a fork and wrap them in paper towels and microwave for 2 minutes and then add them equally to the foil packs.
- Add the uncooked peeled shrimp to each foil pack.
- Cut the sausage into slices or bite size pieces and divide it between the 2 foil packs.
- Add the crab cluster and the lemon to the packs.
- Take the sauce and drizzle it over the packs until you’ve used half of the sauce and use tongs to mix the ingredients around.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce and mix again with the tongs.
- Take another piece of foil and put it on top of your pack and crimp the edges of your pack and extra piece of foil together to seal the pack.
- Repeat with the other pack and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]