How to make Butter Prawns.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 500 g Prawns
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 6 Finely chopped chillies
- 3 sprigs Curry leaves
- 4 cloves Finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking Wine
- 6 tablespoons Grated Coconut
- Clean, rinse and pat dry the prawns.
- Heat oil and deep fry the prawns.
- Drain and set aside.
- Dry roast the coconut and keep aside.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add the chopped chillies, curry leaves, garlic and fry for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add prawns, sugar, soy sauce, salt, wine and grated coconut.
- Cook over high heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.