How to make a Burrata and Tomato Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 burrata balls
- 10 oz of small, sweet tomatoes sliced in half
- fresh cracked black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- chopped basil
- balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- Place your burrata balls in the center of a shallow bowl.
- Place halved tomatoes around in a circle, with the cut side facing up.
- Season generously with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Top with chopped basil.
- Top with balsamic vinegar/glaze
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut into the burrata to expose the inside and then enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.