How to make Buffalo Chicken Meatballs.
Ingredients: Makes 16 Meatballs
- 1 pound 99% fat-free ground chicken breast
- 4 ounces block Feta cheese, cut into 24 ½-inch cubes
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Add red onion, garlic, egg white, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and seasonings to a large bowl and stir with a fork to combine.
- Add ground chicken then mix until combined – do not overmix or meatballs will be tough.
- Divide chicken mixture into quarters, then each quarter into 4 balls.
- Press a cube of Feta into the center of each ball then close mixture around cheese to seal.
- Place meatballs onto a buttered cooling rack set on top of a baking sheet, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat then add buffalo wing sauce and stir to combine.
- Add cooked meatballs to skillet then use a spoon to coat in sauce.
- Place a lid on top and turn heat to low to keep warm.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.