How to make Boiled Potatoes, Cabbage and Eggs.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 6-8 Boiled eggs, sliced in halves
- Half a medium sized cabbage, cut into 8 pieces
- 4 medium sized potatoes, cut into 2cm slices
- 2 Garlic cloves, sliced
- Sweet or spicy Paprika
- Olive oil
- In a large pot, place the potatoes and cabbage.
- Add salt to your own liking.
- Add 2 TBS of olive oil.
- Fill with water so that it covers the cabbage and potatoes.
- Boil for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are soft, check with a knife or toothpick.
- Strain the water.
- Add a few good dollops of olive oil and mix well together.
- Set aside.
- To make the sauce add 2TSP of olive oil to a small pan, add the garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add 1 tsp of Paprika and 3 TSP of water and turn off the heat but leave the pan over it.
- Stir well for a minute.
- Serve the potatoes, cabbage and eggs, and then add the sauce over everything.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.