How to make Black Truffle Pasta.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced truffle
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs butter (divided into 1 tbs pieces for even melting)
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 2 tbs parsley
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the spaghetti until tender.
- Once done, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, add the olive oil and butter, stirring until it’s all melted and combined.
- Add the slices of black truffle and minced garlic.
- Once they start to bubble and sizzle, reduce the heat to medium low so you don’t burn the butter, garlic or truffle.
- Once the truffle gets to be a little crispy, add in the drained noodles and using tongs, stir and toss around until the noodles are completely coated in the truffle mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese, stirring until coated.
- Serve immediately.