How to make a Beefburger and Vegetable Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 6-8
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 onion (diced)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 1 Tbsp garlic (minced)
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 4 potatoes (cubed)
- 3 cups beef stock
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- Cut the vegetables and set aside.
- Add the onions and garlic to a skillet with a small amount of butter.
- Next, add the meat and cook until done.
- Drain the grease.
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- Add the celery, diced tomatoes, green and red bell peppers, and carrots to a large saucepan.
- Now, add the beef stock to the saucepan and stir.
- Pour in the tomato paste, salt, and pepper and stir.
- Add the potatoes, seasonings, and the ground beef mixture to the saucepan and stir.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Once the soup boils, lower the temperature to simmer.
- Cook for 20 minutes on simmer or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]