How to make a Beef Stroganoff.
Ingredients: Recipe makes 6 Servings
2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
2 Lb beef stew meat, cut into smaller chunks to speed up cook time
1/2 large yellow onion, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
1 Lb sliced white mushrooms
1/2 cup(s) Beef Broth
26 Oz Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
16 Oz egg noodles, prepared according to package directions
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil and stew meat. Cook about 5 minutes or until well browned then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining oil (if needed) and onions to the same pot and cook about 5 minutes or until softened then add mushrooms and cook about 3 minutes.
- Once mushrooms start to brown, add beef broth and simmer over medium heat. Once slightly reduced, add cream of mushroom soup and cream to pot and stir.
- Return beef to pot and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook about 45 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Serve beef stroganoff over prepared egg noodles.