How to make a Beef Short Ribs Stew.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 2 lb beef short ribs
- 9 oz diced tomatoes
- 3½ oz garlic
- 3½ oz diced onions
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ⅕ cup red wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch rosemary
- a few cherry tomatoes
- Coat the ribs with salt and black pepper according to your taste.
- In a large frying pan, brown all sizes of ribs at medium heat.
- Add garlic, onions, tomatoes, red wine, ketchup, soy sauce, water, ¼ tsp salt and sugar.
- Stir and bring to a boil, then add fresh rosemary.
- Cover and braise for 2 hours at low heat.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.