How to make Beef Shashlik.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 1 lb flank steak
FOR THE MARINADE:
- 1 glass red wine
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate molasses or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1 Tbsp kofte spices
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER:
- ¼ lb salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh coriander and/or basil and/or tarragon, finely chopped
- Cut meat into 1 inch cubes.
- In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
- Add meat and let marinate in a cool place several hours.
- Drain meat and place on skewers.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic and cook over low heat.
- Remove from stove and add herbs.
- Grill meat to taste over high heat or on the barbecue.
- Brush with garlic butter and serve immediately.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.