How to make a Bean, Herb and Garlic Dip.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 540 ml can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 12 basil leaves, chopped
- 10 mint leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil plus more for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except for the olive oil in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is combined and smooth but still chunky.
- Slowly add the olive oil and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl and drizzle olive oil on top.
- Serve with crackers or garlic bread.