How to make a Banana Milkshake.
This is an easy fruit shake you can create up in minutes, with creamy vanilla ice cream, a pinch of cinnamon and a swizzle of whipped cream.
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 50ml double cream, whipped
- pinch cinnamon
- a few dried banana chips
- 1 fresh cherry
- Put the milk, vanilla ice cream and banana into a blender.
- Whizz everything up until smooth then pour into a tall glass.
- Top with a big spoonful of whipped cream and decorate with a pinch of cinnamon, some banana chips and a cherry.
- Serve immediately with a colourful straw.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.