How to make Baked Saffron Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 lbs small new potatoes, peeled
- Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- 1 jar (4 oz) Sliced Pimientos, drained
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 packet Sazón with Saffron
- ⅔ cup White Cooking Wine
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer in a large round earthenware or ceramic baking dish, measuring about 10” in diameter.
- Season Potatoes with Adobo.
- In medium bowl, stir together pimientos, onion, rosemary, garlic and Sazón.
- Stir in white wine.
- Slowly stir in olive oil until well combined.
- Pour olive oil mixture evenly over potatoes.
- Cover dish with lid or with foil.
- Bake, covered, occasionally gently stirring potatoes, until fork tender, for 60-90 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.