How to make Baked Plaice and Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 Plaice of about 500 g each
- 5/6 medium sized potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 2 cloves of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- a sprig of rosemary
- Blanch the whole potatoes in their skins for a few minutes.
- Peel and cut into 2/3 mm thin slices.
- Arrange them in a baking tray covered with paper and greased with oil.
- Form a layer by overlapping the potatoes on top of each other.
- Grease with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the two gutted plaice on top of the potato layer, taking care to make two cuts on the back of the fish with a knife.
- Brush the surface with oil, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Prepare a mixture with the garlic, rosemary, salt, breadcrumbs and pepper, add the oil and sprinkle everything with white wine.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and add the remaining potatoes on the plaice.
- Bake for about half an hour in the pre-heated oven at 200C.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.