How to make Baked Lamb with Tomatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 4-6
- 2 lbs lamb, cut into cubes
- 1 lb potatoes, cut into cubes
- 3 cans tomatoes, chopped and with the juice
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Spread the lamb and the potatoes in a baking dish.
- Grab a jug and add salt, pepper, garlic, onion, carrots, tomatoes, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix well together and then pour evenly over the lamb and potatoes.
- Place the baking dish in the center of the pre-heated oven, and bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread to mop up the delicious juices.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.