How to make Baked Garlic Buttered Clams.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 Kg Clams
- 3 cups Water
- 1 thumb-sized Ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Clean clams and soak in water overnight and let the clams spit sand.
- Boil water, ginger and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Drop clams and scoop out when the shells open.
- Remove the top shell of the clams and arrange the clams in a baking tray.
- Melt together butter, olive oil and garlic.
- Remove from heat when you smell the fragrance of cooked garlic.
- Do not burn the garlic.
- Scoop melted garlic butter over the clams.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add about a pinch of Parmesan cheese over each clams.
- You may also add some chopped parsley over the clams.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
- Can be served as your appetizer or your main course.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]