How to make Baked Fish with Herbs.
- thyme (2 teaspoons each)
- red pepper (2 tablespoons)
- garlic (1 minced clove)
- onion (1, minced)
- ripe tomatoes (150g, sliced)
- lemon (1, juiced)
- white vine (150ml)
- potatoes (800g, sliced)
- bread crumbs (2 tablespoons)
- olive oil (4 tablespoons)
- fish of your choice (1kg)
- Cut the vegetables in small dice.
- Take the baking pan and arrange potatoes, onion, garlic, and pepper while sprinkling oil over it.
- Add tomatoes and bake for an hour and a half.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the herb mixture in a bowl
- Add lemon and vine.
- Set aside the fish sprinkled with salt and oil.
- When the potatoes are ready, put the fish over them.
- Cover with the herb mixture.
- Let it cook in the oven for another 15 minutes.
You can use any type of fish, just make sure that it is cooked right (avoid overcooking).
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.