How to make Baked Curried Sausages.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1kg thick lamb sausages
- 2 carrots, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 shallots, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Place the cornflour in a jug.
- Gradually add the first 1/4 cup of stock, stirring until smooth.
- Add curry powder, garlic and the remaining stock.
- Stir until combined.
- Arrange the sausages, carrots and shallots in a single layer, on a large baking tray with sides.
- Pour over the stock mixture and turn the sausages to coat them.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the sausages are golden brown.
- Sprinkle in the peas and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the sausages are cooked.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]