How to make Baked Chicken Breasts.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle oil all over chicken and generously coat with seasoning mixture, shaking off excess.
- Scatter lemon slices in baking dish then place chicken on top.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, or reads an internal temperature of 165F, about 25 minutes.
- Cover chicken loosely with foil and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, if using.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]